The great value complete solution!
All included in the package
Carat S underground tank
The new tank generation of Carat rainwater underground tanks has been specially developed for rainwater harvesting. Easy to transport due to low weight and encircling H profile.
Logistical advantages of the Carat S tank
The Carat S tank consists of two half shells which can be piled on top of each other, allowing multiple tanks to be stacked on a single pallet for shipping. For example, it is possible to stack five 6,500 ltr Carat S tanks, or nine 2,700 ltr Carat S tanks on a single pallet. This allows a standard 40 ft. shipping container to house a total tank volume of up to 130,000 ltrs! The tanks unique stacking feature reduces transport costs and environmental impact from vehicle emissions, whilst allowing shipments to any destination in the world.
Easy and safe assembly
- The patented quick connection (illustrated in green), allows the Carat S tank to be assembled without screws in only few minutes. Disassembly is possible at any time.
- The first-class EPDM material used in the profile sealings (illustrated in yellow), has been laboratory tested. It lasts more than 25 years.
- The centering bolt (illustrated in orange) assures the accurate and easy assembly of the two half shells preventing any leaks
- Highest stability and unique fitting accuracy thanks to new production processes
- Consistent quality due to constant production monitoring
- Suitable for vehicle loading (when combined with the Telescopic cast iron cover)
- Groundwater-stable up to the middle of the tank thanks to the extremely stable construction
- Investment security thanks to 10-year warranty — compare it!
- Can be expanded as often as required
- "USA Patent 7854338"
- Global innovation – the new generation of the Carat rainwater underground tanks has been specially developed for rainwater harvesting
- The Carat tank can be individually tailored to your needs as a garden or house tank using the modular system
- For frost-proof installation in the ground
Teleskop-Domschacht 600 Pkw, Pkw-befahrbar
Pkw-befahrbar – mit kindersicherer Kunststoffabdeckung Klasse B max. 3,5 t,
stufenlos einstellbare Erdüberdeckung über Tankrücken, 5° neigbar.
- Korrosionsfreie, kindersichere Kunststoffabdeckung
- Leichter Zugang zum Tank dank geringem Gewicht (11 kg)
- Erdüberdeckung stufenlos einstellbar
- Aushebehilfe (optional) zur Ver-/Entriegelung und ergonomischen Entnahme des Pkw-befahrbaren Kunststoffdeckels
XL/XXL package 2
Recommended for garden use
For flat tank - Scope of supply:
Internal filter strainer incl. suspension, Overflow siphon, Rodent guard
Garden Jet technical package
Scope of supply: Jet 700 garden pump, internal and external water connector (prepared for standard hose coupling), pump connection set with 1 m (3' 3.8") PVC hose, suction set with 12.5 m (41' 0.1") suction hose 25 mm 1"
- The great value complete solution
- Low visual impact
- Integrated filter technology (100 % water yield)
- Easy to install using prepared components
|Volume [l]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weight [kg]||order no.||add to enquiry|
calculated size Request for information