For combined rainwater detention and rainwater harvesting
- To guarantee retention of rainwater, a delayed drain is fitted in the channel with 0.05 to 2.0 l/sec. depending on the customer’s specifications and the retention or harvest volumes. In the event of heavy rainfall, the water level in the cistern rises above the max. water level (short term) and is drained into the channel at delayed speed using a floating drain choke.
- This relieves the channel and the treatment works.
- The water level can rise to the emergency overflow and sinks slowly back down again after the rain to the long-term max. water level. This rainwater can then be harvested.
- We also construct and supply individual, special solutions.
- Sizes between 3,000 – 10,000 l with corresponding retention volumes are possible.
- This special type of rainwater harvesting is prescribed or subsidised in many communities.
|Volume [l]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weight [kg]||Useable volume [l]||Retention volume [l]||order no.||add to enquiry|
calculated size Request for information
Mini telescopic dome shaft with lid, suitable for pedestrian loading
order no.: 371010
Maxi telescopic dome shaft with lid, suitable for pedestrian loading
order no.: 371011
Telescopic dome shaft with cast iron lid, suitable for vehicle loading
order no.: 371020
Telescopic dome shaft TRUCK
order no.: 371021
Telescopic dome shaft TRUCK for concrete rings
order no.: 371003
Platin retention package 2
order no.: 342045
Choke drain package detention/retention
order no.: 369016
For underground tank Platin 0,05 - 2,0 l/s, DN 100 connection, 1,5 m hose